CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 6, 2008

We survived . . .

I have been very afraid of getting out of the house with both kids by myself. I was really nervous that something would go wrong. I was most afraid that something would happen when I was getting them in and out of the car. Even though moms do it all the time, to me it seemed like a nightmare. I had been working with Dallas for a long time to hold my hand in a parking lot. He is usually great about it but there are times that he would try and let go of my hand and run away from me. I was afraid that he would do this as I was trying to carry Phoebe in her carseat or when I was getting him in and out of the car. Well, today I sucked up my fear and decided to give it a try. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be and we survived. Of course, I choose to go out on the one day it is snowy and cold in TX so that added another element to it. But if we can do it today we can do it any day. I realize that it won't always be this easy but we can make it because I am one tough mom!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is my biggest fear! I'm glad to hear that it was manageable!