CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

At the park . . .


The weather has been so beautiful the past few days. It is sunny and gorgeous so I have been trying to get us out of the house as much as possible. Yesterday we went to the park with Dallas' bestest friend Gracie. I had meant to get a few pictures of them toghether but like most toddler's they were too busy exploring that I didn't get one. We had a great time being outside. It is amazing to my how much Dallas has changed since last fall/summer. This was the first time we have been to this part since then and he is so much more agile on all the toys. He has no problem climbing on things that he used to need my help with. He has just grown so much.
Playing on the toys.

What it looks like when I am wearing my sling with Phoebe in it. This is seriously the best invention ever!! I don't know how people survive having kids without this. I must thank my awesome friend Dana that made it for me, she is so great!

Phoebe asleep in my sling. Just snug as a bug!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous that you can have fun park days! We are still covered in snow LOL.

You look like such a stylish mama with Phoebe in the sling! Dallas is a doll as always!

Carrie said...

So cute!! I'm glad you all were able to get out in the sun! Now if it could just stick around for awhile... :)

Lynette said...

Your family is beautiful and you look fabulous. I love the sling. That does look like a super invention!!! I am really enjoying reading your blog and seeing how things are going with you and your family. I wish it was sunny here, but it snowed this morning!!! Crazy Oregon weather. Dallas is getting to be such a big boy. I am marking your dates on my calendar and hope to take a drive up to see you. Take care!