CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

First Bath . . .

We gave Phoebe her first bath on Sunday and she didn't like it one bit. I can't say I blame her because she was hungry and a bit chilly. I tried to make it as speedy as possible. There isn't anything better than a fresh clean baby. She smelled so sweet when she was done. I nursed her and put her to bed and I don't know if it was all the crying or what but she slept for about 3.5 hourse before she woke up to eat. I kept waking up to check on her to make sure she was alright because she is normally up every 2 hours.

Her first reaction to the water. Not pretty.

Everything is okay as long as she has her paci.

Just out of the bath.All dressed and lotioned up. I think she hated the rub down with the lotion more than the actual bath.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Gabe still isn't real fond of his baths or his lotion afterwards! :) She is just so adorable!

Anonymous said...

Awww! She'll learn to love baths and massages....she is a girl after all! LOL