CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 16, 2008

First Shopping Trip . . .

My mom is in town and it is awesome. One of our favorite things to do together is shop. We make a great shopping duo and it seems like I only really buy stuff when we are together. I love to have her help picking stuff out. And with 25+ years with Nordstroms she has all the knowledge I need to help me find the right stuff. Well, we just added a new member to our shopping team, Miss Phoebe Joy. Yup, that is right we are starting her out young and I have to say she makes a great shopper already. We left Dallas with Big D yesterday and headed out at 9:30 for a shopping adventure. Phoebe did great! We drove about 40 minutes away to a Nordstroms so I could get a nursing bra and then we went about a bit further to another outlet mall. We shopped and shopped and she was happy as clam. I wore her in my sling and she slept. She rode in her stroller and did great too. I nursed her when she needed it in various dressing rooms. We headed home at about 2:30 and even hit some traffic and she hardly fussed at all. We stopped at Kohls and Walmart on the way home and she still did great. I was truly amazed at how well she did being carted in and out of her carseat all day. Her she is in all her cuteness while I was wearing her in my sling.


I think it is so funny that she has her hands over her eyes. It is almost as if she has had enough shopping, but that can't be the case. She has my blood running through her and I am a true blue shop-a-holic!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great that you have a new shopping buddy! =)