CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

He's coming around . . .

Dallas has slowly started to come around to Phoebe. It has taken him almost two weeks but in my book that is okay. The way I see it, they have their whole lives to be brother and sister and the bond doesn't have to start instantly. He started to slowly come around her more and when I was nursing her he would bring her cars and put them on my boppy pillow. I would always praise him and tell him that Phoebe loved the cars. Yesterday he went even further and I was able to get him to give her a kiss. We were all playing on the bed and he would get close to her and I asked him if he would kiss her and he did. It was so sweet.






1 comments:

stacey said...

Well, this is cool! I had to be the first to comment! This is the cutest pic!

Love ya!

Stace