CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 17, 2008

Dandelion Bubbles . . .

Dallas was having a rough day today. He was acting out a bunch and getting in trouble for things he knows better one. For the last few days I have been running around all over the place and daddy has been watching him. I think he just wanted my attention, which is hard to give 100% with another child here. After he woke up from his nap I decided that we needed some 1 on 1 time and we went for a walk around the neighborhood. He really loves to explore and check everything out. As we were walking he discovered the dandelions that you blow and he kept picking them up and brining them to me and saying "Flower bubbles, blow mommy" It was so cute. He wanted me to blow them so the little pieces would fly all over the place. I must have blown the buds off of 15 flowers while we were walking. It was so nice to have some time together where he could have 100% of my attention. We walked and held hands and he chatted with me and pointed out all sorts of things around the neighborhood. The whole time we were gone I kept thinking to myself that it really doesn't get any better than this. Walking around and exploring and seeing the world through a child's eye is priceless. I know that I might not get all the time to spend 1 on 1 with Dallas that I want but it was so nice to enjoy him this afternoon.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Moments like that are great! I love stealing one on one time with Miles when I can.