CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 24, 2008

Spaghetti Face . . .

Dallas isn't a very good eater. I struggle constantly to get him to eat anything. He hardly ever tries anything new. Sometimes he will eat something and then the next time I offer it he won't even try it. That has been our battle with spaghetti. Everytime I make it I give him some. There have been times where he will gobble it up and others that he won't even touch it. Today I offered it again and it was a success. He ate it up and kept asking for more. I thought it was so funny to watch him eat it because he wouldn't let me help him so he was shoving the noodles in his mouth with his hands and it resulted in a pretty messy face. I didn't mind because at least he was eating it.



0 comments: