CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

October. . .

October was an amazing month for us. My mom and dad came down to Arizona for their first visit. I think they really enjoyed being around the kids. They hadn't seen us since February and to say that the kids had changed was an understatement.While they were here my mom got really sick, which was a bummer. The kids loved playing with Papa Dale and swimming in the pool with him, even though it was freezing! My dad and I took the kids to the zoo and it was so much fun.

I ran in my first 5k race in honor of my mother in law, Sharon. It was an amazing experience and made me have the urge to run in many more races.
The kids also had a fun time with Halloween. I didn't know if Phoebe would like trick or treating but she had so much fun. She carried around her treat bucket and as it got heavy we kept asking her if we could hold it and she would say, "no, I do it...I DO IT!!!!" It was funny. Dallas also got scared at the first house we went to and after that he wanted to be scared. As we walked up to each house he kept saying he hoped this house was scarey too.

Here are all our pictures we took in October. Blogspot is such a pain for uploading pictures.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=38119&id=1478169044&l=6fcc0580b5

0 comments: