CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 14, 2009

New Camera . . .

Thanks to my amazing husband and all his hardwork I was finally able to get my dream camera. I used to have a 35mm Canon SLR camera and once having children I switched over to a digital point and shoot. I always hoped I would get to have a digital SLR camera one day because the picture quality is amazing. Thankfully my dream finally came true. Now I just need to learn how to work it because it has a ton of bells and whistles! Here are some test shots I took around the house.











Phoebe wasn't in to getting her picture taken.




This is truly Dallas, captured in a picture.


Such a nut



Her pouty/mad face


I think he is going to make a great model for me!

This is truly Phoebe!

0 comments: