CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Cinderella . . .

She spins and she sways to whatever song plays, without a care in the worldAnd I'm sitting here wearing the weight of the world on my shoulders. It's been a long day and there's still work to do,She's pulling at me saying, "Daddy I need you! There's a ball at the castle and I've been invited and I need to practice my dancing, Oh please, Daddy, please"So I will dance with Cinderella while she is here in my armsCause I know something the prince never knewI will dance with Cinderella, I don't want to miss even one songCause all too soon the clock will strike midnight and she'll be gone....

1 comments:

SPG said...

omg !! She is just absolutely adorable! When did she grow up so big??? She is really a perfect princess.